Insomnia Radio #168: Minty RockHey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
Jason locks into his classic groove (which is to say he’s overly verbose and kinda silly) with 10 killer tracks, and…Not one, but TWO major announcements the likes of which we haven’t heard since those “old-timey” days of IR.
So slap on some headphones and enjoy an hour of the greatest music you’ve never heard…and the familiar rantings of the executive insomniac.
10 Reasons Insomnia Radio Exists (The playlist of awesome)
- Quiet Company: It’s Better To Spend Money…
- Picture Me Broken: Dearest I’m So Sorry
- Can’t Hang: Wait A Minute
- The Authors: Hesitation (FREE ALBUM ALERT!)
- The Paparazzi: The Rococo Tape
- I Fight Dragons: No One Likes Superman Anymore
- Dewey Decibel: Ice Farmer
- Tonight Alive: Wasting Away
- The Bay State: Liars
- Eels: On My Feet
- Linux Mint | The distro that stuck
- Cowboy Cantor | (Rodrigo’s Opening)
- Indie Arcade | The Best Games You’ve Never Played
- It’s A Frog’s Life Acoustic Podcast
- Channel Erk
- Association of Music Podcasting
- Elegant Themes (WordPress Themes we like)