[Mixtape] Fresno: A Message To My EarsHey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
Step right up!
We’ve got eighteen tracks from eighteen different indie artists hailing from the Central Valley region of California, with a regional bullseye on the city of Fresno – presented in the traditional yet beloved mixtape format.
This is the supplement to our last full length episode on the Southern California feed entitled ‘IR: The SoCal Sessions #27 – Party in Fresno‘. If you haven’t already taken a listen, head on over for more great music.
WORK SAFE: QUESTIONABLE, AND THEN UPON FURTHER REVIEW, NO
COMMENTARY: VERY LITTLE TO NONE
- The Argyle Pimps: Old School Metallica
- Subdue: Overture
- Rademacher: Arkansas
- From Indian Lakes: We Are Invincible
- It’s An Icicle: Donkey Kong’s Song
- 40 Watt Hype: Keep It Together
- Flywright: Velveteen
- Something From the Planet Hell: The Ghost of Rick James
- Mynis: Bye Tomorrow
- HateFX: Hide Off
- Six Ounce Gloves: Where Do I Go
- Sparklejet: Message To My Ear
- The Sleepover Disaster: Funnel Cloud
- Wheels of Fortune: I Know That the Answer is Nothing
- Blake Jones & The Trike Shop: Snapshots
- The Overdubs: Trying Bravery
- The Notones: Notown Nocturne
- Super Lucky Catz: It’s Alright