Insomnia Radio #165: HomecomingHey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
Hey gang! I can’t accurately express the myriad of feelings (including anxiety & excitement) I experienced leading up to this episode, nor the overwhelming sense of completion and contentedness when it was finished. Over the past 18 months my life has run the gamut of changes, but Insomnia Radio has soldiered forward thanks to Charles, Stuart, and the rest of the gang. Because of them, I’m able to grab the mic once again and rock the music I love for the world.
I had aspirations to record a gigantic, super-produced episode that would be a marathon of awesomeness, but instead I’ve opted to stay the course and serve up some killer indie music with my trademarked non-professional rambling in between
One more thing to mention: This ain’t no guest hosting gig 🙂 Now kick back and enjoy the show…
13 Reasons Insomnia Radio exists:
- The Winter Sounds: O’Fear | Site | Store
- Anemo: She’s Not Me | Site | Store
- Chance: Finger on the Trigger Makes a Man Feel Bigger | Site | Store | Twitter
- EDITORIAL: The Pirate Bay Decision | by Sarah Morrison
- Geri X, Geri X: Kiss on Both Eyelids | Site | Store
- The Exits: You Gotta Help Me Out | Site | Store
- The Perfects: End of Us | Site | FREE Store! (thanks Tim!)
- Ashtray: Brainless | Myspace
- The Bloodsugars: Purpose Was Again | Site
- Esquimaux: Gleaming the Truth | Site | Christian Slater!
- Pawnshop Diamond: Cabernet Sauvignon | Myspace
- Nelo: Love Solution | Site |
- Renegade Ride: Stars | Myspace
(“Welcome Back Kotter” a capella intro by After Dark, out of Trinity College in Hartford, CT.)
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: