Insomnia Radio #162 – From A to Z
From the beautifully crafted Pop/Rock of Brooklyn-based Aaron Zimmer to the Outlaw Rock Style of Zen Thesis from the Great American West.
For this episode we stay mainly in the United States, venturing North of the Border to Canada a couple of times, thence to the UK, and a short side trip to mainland Europe, to two countries not renowned for their Indie Music Scenes.
All this music was submitted to Insomnia Radio in the last few weeks, so thanks to the Artists, their Managements, Labels and PR Companies for sending it for you the listeners to enjoy.
TRT: 1:05:24 | MOSTLY WORK SAFE
- Intro – White Room
- Aaron Zimmer – The Middle
- The Steps – Pull The Cord
- Winston Audio – Smoke Signal
- The Respectables – Charged by the Minute
- The Hush Now – Vancouver
- Laisser Faire – Electrify
- Watch – Liza
- Caddywhompus – Absinthesizer
- Kingsbury – Lie to Me
- Pennan Brae – Anyways
- The Janks – Billy The Kid
- Trentalange – Fever
- White Room – At Odds
- The Constellations – Perfect Day
- Zen Thesis – Rooftops