Insomnia Radio #160: Saga of the SagebrushHey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
An overdue Insomnia-laden journey has left us saddle-sore as we have traveled long and far these last few months in order to document a motley assortment of musicians. We uncovered them amongst the wild trappers of Portland, to the silver ore miners flooding San Francisco – and deep inside the musical heart of old Texas.
Enjoy our Saga of the Sagebrush, presumably a soul stirring drama with short actors and actresses, but in all actuality; a long overdue collection of folk and Americana flavored music to tend your beards to.
Now, which one of you killed Tex Preston?
TRT – 70:48 | Work-SAFE
- Blitzen Trapper – Furr
- Larkin Grimm – Ride That Cyclone
- Great Lakes Swimmers – Various Stages
- Jolie Holland – Mexico City
- Joe Pug – Hymn 101
- Horse Feathers – Curs in the Weeds
- Bloomsday Rising – Orange Flags
- Austin Hartley-Leonard – Golden Opportunity
- Ray’s Vast Basement – California’s Gone (Grapes of Wrath)
- Wye Oak – Regret
- Two Gallants – The Hand That Held You Down
- Mirah – Lone Star
- Sam Amidon – Saro
- AA Bondy – There’s a Reason
- Alela Diane – The Rifle
- South San Gabriel – I Am Six Pounds of Dynamite
Gangsta-Grass Opener: Rench – Oh Sleeper (clip)