IR Turkey #5: The One Which Is Delicious (English)Hey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
IR Turkey #5 is here and it is such a relief to finally release it. This one is a 4 song episode and we still have great songs. Also, Hande is back. We talk about the songs, Turkish food and play the tunes. Enjoy!
- Firuz Band – Myspace
- Nukleer Baslikli Kiz – Myspace | Website
- Derya Ozbay – Myspace | Website | Music Video
- Salih Korkut Peker – Myspace
- We talk about the city of Adana, and delicious Adana Kebab. It is Hande’s favorite.
- IR Turkey listener Sue Nelson visits Turkey and shares her experiences with us. She loved the country and had great food.
- One of the places which Sue Nelson visited was Cappodocia. You can take balloon rides there.
- We are briefly mentioned in a computer magazine in Turkey. Yuppie!
This is all for this episode. Thank you very much for subscribing and being interested in Turkish independent music. Please stay subscribed even if we take long breaks like this You won’t regret it.
Please tell one more person about IR Turkey and make sure you get in touch with the bands you hear and like.