Insomnia Radio #98
Hey gang, welcome to episode #98. I took a few musical risks on this one, leaning into some alt-country & electro pop, and all over the genre map. I have a hunch you’ll dig these songs! Also, the Question of the Week segment is exploding because of YOU. Thanks for all of your feedback, and be sure to listen to the end of the show for this week’s query. PLUS: Podcast Payback II, and a couple short rants.
-About purchase links: VERY FEW of these in iTunes this week, so if you’re falling in love, you gotta buy the plastic…
10 Reasons Insomnia Radio exists:
- Peter Toh: Shoes of a Beast | (in iTunes)
- Dead Letter Dept.: God is a Good Girl | (Buy it)
- Brilliant Red Lights: Numb Songs | (Buy it)
- bill: Salt in the Wounds
- bill: For Sale | (Podcast Payback Info)
- The Kellys: Blink | (Buy it)
- The Wynn Brothers Band: Dirty Ways | (Buy it)
- Plastic Parachute: Houdini | (Out of Stock? That Rules!)
- My Corduroy: Robin vs Batman |
- The Slats: Call My Telephone | PreOrder ‘Boom Patrol’ for $8.39!
Mental Doodles and Lost Thoughts
- bill’s Podcast Payback starts August 14th
- Brilliant Red Lights Tour Diary
- Bands Under The Radar NOT so Under The Radar Anymore!
- Why do churches call their congregations Sheep? I’d be offended…
- Question of the Week: LOTS of answers