IR: The SoCal Sessions #33 – RarityHey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
April’s assembly of thirteen local artists have all been in heavy rotation in my player in the last few months via work commutes, expeditions through the ice & snow, powder carving on top of the world, and while sitting in the dark, illuminated only by the glow of the computer monitor – headphones firmly glued to the cranium.
It’s actually been a crazy few months weatherwise, with the rare tendrils of snow (or graupel as a few local weather-snobs proclaimed) hitting the local Burbank area after a fifty to sixty or so year snow-drought. You’ll hear some crazy expletives at the head of the program in relation to this local action. On top of a record year in the Sierras a lot of rare events have been occurring, amongst some heavy heavy local burtations.
I hope you enjoy our 33rd full length episode.
TRT 58:41, NSFW
1) Foster the People – Helena Beat | Facebook
2) Pic Vicious – Heart of Hearts | Facebook
3) Ballerina Black – Leaves | Facebook
4) Oregon Bike Trails – High School Lover
5) The Smiles – Cala Cola | Facebook
6) Lord Huron – The Stranger | Facebook
7) Hands – Brave Motion | Facebook
8) Romany Rye – Untitled (Love Song) | Facebook
9) Saint Motel – Puzzle Pieces | Facebook
10) The Henry Clay People – California Wildfire | Facebook
11) Tic Tic Boom! – Just Friends | Facebook
12) Airlines – Burial Grounds | Facebook
13) Damon Castillo Band – Your Fool (feat. SLO Symphony) (live) | Facebook
MAIN SOUNDBEDS BY TAPE DECK MOUNTAIN (“P.I.” | “It Goes Down”) & MOGWAI (“San Pedro”)
GOODNIGHT BURBANK (WEBSITE | FACEBOOK)
MAIN IMAGE OF MAMMOTH BY LORD HURON
ASSOCIATION OF MUSIC PODCASTING