Insomnia Radio #174: Melancholy III
It happens every year, normally near November. The winter sets in and the melancholy attitude creeps its way into an Insomnia Radio playlist. Despite this collection of new songs and old favorites existing somewhere between the soundtrack to your high school heartbreaks and your mid-life crisis, they’re still inexplicably beautiful when listened to on a fat pair of headphones, at night, with an adult beverage by your side.
Please support these artists and the show by liking them on Facebook, and telling them you loved em on Insomnia Radio.
Without further adieu…
The Playlist: 10 Reasons Insomnia Radio Exists:
- Sun Hotel: Honey | Site | Facebook
- Black Dub: I Believe In You | Site | Pre-Order
- SuLe (Soo-Lay): Who Do You Burn For? | Site |Facebook
- Eddie Cohn: Gone | Site | Facebook
- Simplifires: The Flavour of Being Burns | Alternate Track | Site | Facebook
- Too Late For Roses: The Satisfaction | Site | Facebook
- Jupiter Sunrise: Arthur Nix | Site | Facebook
- Sick of Sarah: Bittersweet | Site | Facebook
- David Vertesi: All Night, All Night, All Night | Site
- Black Lab: Something You Don’t Know | Site | Facebook
MUSICBED: The Big Eyes Family Players