Cyber PR Launches First Ever Musician’s Twitter Pitch Contest
(New York NY – March 2, 2009) CyberPR, a NYC based digital PR firm for musicians, launched a one of a kind contest this week that challenges musicians to think about their music in a different way. Musicians submit via Twitter (http://www.twitter.com) a “perfect pitch” about what their band sounds like in 140 character or less.
The winner will be announced from Austin at SXSW on Saturday March 21, 2009 and will receive:
1. A 3-month CYBER PR campaign.
2. Exposure across all of Cyber PR online network that reaches over 10,000 people in the music industry.
3. Four Months of Bandletter – Cyber PR will design and send band newsletter out to all of the band’s fans and keep track of all of email addresses.
4. Ariel’s Book: Music Success in Nine Weeks: A Step By Step Guide To Supercharging Your PR, Building Your Fan Base and Earning More Money
5. Ariel’s Musicians Web 2.0 Bootcamp – a 4 hour audio course that will teach musicians how to be part of a very small group who “get” what is going on with Web 2.0/Social Media.
Additional Information and rules of of the contest can be found at http://cyberpr.squarespace.com .