IR Turkey #2: The One With My Wife (English)Hey music junkie! First time here? Click over to http://insomniaradio.net/subscribe/ and get all of our content (tons of music) delivered for free. Enjoy your time here, and keep it loud!
Hello again. I am here with the second episode of IR Turkey. In this episode, I had a better microphone, a better sound quality, 5 great bands and songs. Also, there is surprise!
This episode is “The One with My Wife”. Hande joined in recording this episode and we had a lot of fun recording the show. We just hope you that you will have a great time listening to it as well. As always, let us know what you think about the show and give us some feedback. We would love to hear it!
- Pastil – “Bilinmez” | Myspace
- Kaygan Zemin – “Yaz Gunleri” | Myspace – Website
- Divan – “Sofra” | Myspace – Website
- Seruven – “Sevgi Sozcukleri” | Myspace
- Murat Durmaz Band – “Son Kahve” | Myspace | Forum (in Turkish)
In this episode, we talk about several things:
- Antalya: Wikipedia entry about Antalya | Some photos about Antalya on Flickr
- Izmir: Wikipedia entry about Izmir | Some photos about Izmir on Flickr
- Istanbul: Wikipedia entry about Istanbul | Some photos about Istanbul on Flickr
- Have you ever been to any part of Turkey? Did you have a good time? Let us know about it and share your experience. Email us or send us a voice message and we will talk about your email or play your message on the show. Let it be music or the nature, share your experience with us and our audience. Are you planning to go to Turkey any time soon? Let us know about it too, we may have some pointers for you.
We forgot to talk about this on the episode but Sinem whose song “Boom Sheka Nena” we heard on the first episode is in the finals of John Lennon Songwriting Contest with that same song in the World Music category. If you liked her song you can vote for her here.
As always, thanks for listening. Please remember to get in touch with the bands that you liked and let them now that you heard them on IR Turkey.
Spread the word about IR Turkey!